A Korean Studies Symposium titled “After Neoliberalism: Democracy and Class in South Korea/East Asia” will be held Friday and Saturday, May 11-12, in FA-258. Opening remarks will be at 4 p.m. Friday, May 11, with Hagen Koo, University of Hawaii, as keynote speaker on the topic of “Class Restructuration after East Asia’s ‘Growth with Equity.’” The Saturday program will run from 9 a.m. until 3:45 p.m. and will include a roundtable discussion and two panel discussions. For more information, visit the Center for Korean Studies at http://cks.binghamton.edu or contact Yoonkyung Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or Chungse Chung at email@example.com.
Other BU Blogs
- Nukporfe African Drumming and Dance Ensemble
- International Coffee Hour
- MRC Global Fiesta to be held Dec. 4
- Tuesday, November 19: Friedheim Memorial Lecture/Recital: Opera at the Piano, Liszt’s Transcriptions from Wagner
- Colloquium to examine “Armed Group Competition and Civilian Abuse in Multiparty Civil Wars”