A spring bouquet of German lieder and arias will be heard at the “Melodienstraub” concert from the students of the German Lyric Diction Class, instructed by Judy Berry, at 8 p.m. Thursday, May 10, in FA-Casadesus Recital Hall. This free concert will feature Binghamton University voice students Molly Adams-Toomey, Eun Hwan Bae, Meghan Çakalli, Charles Hyland, Christina Kompar, Heepyoung Oh and Richard Leonberger singing compositions by Mozart, Schubert, Wolf, Schumann, and Strauss. This concert open to the public and sponsored by the Binghamton University Music Department. For more information, call 607-777-2592, visit http://music.binghamton.edu or become a fan on Facebook.
Other BU Blogs
- Nukporfe African Drumming and Dance Ensemble
- International Coffee Hour
- MRC Global Fiesta to be held Dec. 4
- Tuesday, November 19: Friedheim Memorial Lecture/Recital: Opera at the Piano, Liszt’s Transcriptions from Wagner
- Colloquium to examine “Armed Group Competition and Civilian Abuse in Multiparty Civil Wars”