An International Fest with nearly 50 organizations represented, cultural performances and free catered food, will be held from noon-4 p.m. Sunday, April 29, in the Dickinson Amphitheater. The free event is organized by the International Connection and hosted by the Student Association’s vice president of multicultural affairs and Francine Ndjatou. Organizations will offer free henna lessons, fortune telling, and many more surprises! Don’t miss this exciting event. Contact Munira Pulodi at email@example.com or Francine Ndjatou at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Other BU Blogs
- ASIA PAST & PRESENT: NEW RESEARCH FROM AAS
- The 10 best travel stories on “Go Overseas” this Septermber
- Catholicism and Transnational Human Rights Movements in Guatemala, 1968-1996
- Belarusian Author and Journalist Svetlana Alexievich Wins 2015 Nobel Prize in Literature
- Turkey and the War Against ISIS: A Reliable Ally?