An International Fest with nearly 50 organizations represented, cultural performances and free catered food, will be held from noon-4 p.m. Sunday, April 29, in the Dickinson Amphitheater. The free event is organized by the International Connection and hosted by the Student Association’s vice president of multicultural affairs and Francine Ndjatou. Organizations will offer free henna lessons, fortune telling, and many more surprises! Don’t miss this exciting event. Contact Munira Pulodi at firstname.lastname@example.org or Francine Ndjatou at email@example.com with any questions.
Other BU Blogs
- Catholicism and Transnational Human Rights Movements in Guatemala, 1968-1996
- Belarusian Author and Journalist Svetlana Alexievich Wins 2015 Nobel Prize in Literature
- Turkey and the War Against ISIS: A Reliable Ally?
- The Power of Objects: Ars Sacra and the Negotiation of the Sacred in Late Byzantium
- A Gauge of Our Faithfulness’: Religion and the Politics of Immigration Reform