An International Fest with nearly 50 organizations represented, cultural performances and free catered food, will be held from noon-4 p.m. Sunday, April 29, in the Dickinson Amphitheater. The free event is organized by the International Connection and hosted by the Student Association’s vice president of multicultural affairs and Francine Ndjatou. Organizations will offer free henna lessons, fortune telling, and many more surprises! Don’t miss this exciting event. Contact Munira Pulodi at email@example.com or Francine Ndjatou at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Other BU Blogs
- Anderson Center 2015-16 series: Compañia Flamenca Jose Porcel – tickets on sale now
- Nukporfe ensemble to perform May 8
- Korean Studies Symposium in 2015: Negotiating Gender and Politics in Urban Spaces of Korea
- “Anti-Chinese Sentiment in Latin America” – Tuesday May 5
- International Coffee Hour Friday