An International Fest with nearly 50 organizations represented, cultural performances and free catered food, will be held from noon-4 p.m. Sunday, April 29, in the Dickinson Amphitheater. The free event is organized by the International Connection and hosted by the Student Association’s vice president of multicultural affairs and Francine Ndjatou. Organizations will offer free henna lessons, fortune telling, and many more surprises! Don’t miss this exciting event. Contact Munira Pulodi at firstname.lastname@example.org or Francine Ndjatou at email@example.com with any questions.
Other BU Blogs
- Participatory democracy in Venezuela: Conceptual origins and recent experience presentation TODAY
- Webcast from the Library of Congress: Conversations with African Poets & Writers: Tope Folarin
- Webcast from the Library of Congress: Latino Poetry: Pivotal Voices, Era of Transition
- Watson dean honored for internationalization
- Chronicling America’s Historic German Newspapers and the Growth of the American Ethnic Press