An International Fest with nearly 50 organizations represented, cultural performances and free catered food, will be held from noon-4 p.m. Sunday, April 29, in the Dickinson Amphitheater. The free event is organized by the International Connection and hosted by the Student Association’s vice president of multicultural affairs and Francine Ndjatou. Organizations will offer free henna lessons, fortune telling, and many more surprises! Don’t miss this exciting event. Contact Munira Pulodi at email@example.com or Francine Ndjatou at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Other BU Blogs
- VizCult presentation to focus on North Korean movie
- The Life and Afterlife of Tahirih: Eastern and Western Perspectives
- NEW DATE! Exploring everyday Kurdish life through discussion of research and world events
- Panel Discussion: Kurdish Community Perspectives: Impacting Our World
- IASH Fellows Speaker Series