Hillel at Binghamton will host the annual community Yom HaShoah (Holocaust Remembrance Day) memorial ceremony and 24-hour name reading at 7 p.m. Wednesday, April 18, in FA-Casadesus. Holocaust survivor Helga Shepard will speak and share the story of how she witnessed the horrors of the Holocaust as a young child and survived through it all. The ceremony will be followed by the commencement of the 24-hour reading of names of victims. To sign up to read names for a half-hour time slot, visit http://www.hillelatbinghamton.org/yomhashoah.
Other BU Blogs
- 2014 Binghamton University German Studies Colloquium this weekend
- This week on the BinghamtonU YouTube: The Confucius Institute of Chinese Opera
- Latin dancing and fun to support healthcare in Dominican Republic
- Harpur Cinema Visiting Film, Video Artist and Speaker Series
- Fernand Braudel Center presents Luiza Franco Moreira – Friday April 4