CEMERS Lecture, April 11, 3-4:30 p.m., LN-1324C. Nancy Um, associate professor, Department of Art History, will speak on “English Gifts at Mocha: Merchant Tribute and the Social Protocols of Trade in 18th C Coastal Yemen.” Sponsored by the Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies. Free and open to the public. Contact Barbara Knighton, CEMERS, at 607-777-2730 or email@example.com.
Other BU Blogs
- Participatory democracy in Venezuela: Conceptual origins and recent experience presentation TODAY
- Webcast from the Library of Congress: Conversations with African Poets & Writers: Tope Folarin
- Webcast from the Library of Congress: Latino Poetry: Pivotal Voices, Era of Transition
- Watson dean honored for internationalization
- Chronicling America’s Historic German Newspapers and the Growth of the American Ethnic Press