CEMERS Lecture, April 11, 3-4:30 p.m., LN-1324C. Nancy Um, associate professor, Department of Art History, will speak on “English Gifts at Mocha: Merchant Tribute and the Social Protocols of Trade in 18th C Coastal Yemen.” Sponsored by the Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies. Free and open to the public. Contact Barbara Knighton, CEMERS, at 607-777-2730 or email@example.com.
Other BU Blogs
- Nukporfe African Drumming and Dance Ensemble
- International Coffee Hour
- MRC Global Fiesta to be held Dec. 4
- Tuesday, November 19: Friedheim Memorial Lecture/Recital: Opera at the Piano, Liszt’s Transcriptions from Wagner
- Colloquium to examine “Armed Group Competition and Civilian Abuse in Multiparty Civil Wars”