CEMERS Lecture, April 11, 3-4:30 p.m., LN-1324C. Nancy Um, associate professor, Department of Art History, will speak on “English Gifts at Mocha: Merchant Tribute and the Social Protocols of Trade in 18th C Coastal Yemen.” Sponsored by the Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies. Free and open to the public. Contact Barbara Knighton, CEMERS, at 607-777-2730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other BU Blogs
- No categories
- Exhibition of artwork by Young Soon Oh
- Anderson Center 2015-16 series: Compañia Flamenca Jose Porcel – tickets on sale now
- Nukporfe ensemble to perform May 8
- Korean Studies Symposium in 2015: Negotiating Gender and Politics in Urban Spaces of Korea
- “Anti-Chinese Sentiment in Latin America” – Tuesday May 5