Other BU Blogs
- Catholicism and Transnational Human Rights Movements in Guatemala, 1968-1996
- Belarusian Author and Journalist Svetlana Alexievich Wins 2015 Nobel Prize in Literature
- Turkey and the War Against ISIS: A Reliable Ally?
- The Power of Objects: Ars Sacra and the Negotiation of the Sacred in Late Byzantium
- A Gauge of Our Faithfulness’: Religion and the Politics of Immigration Reform
Daily Archives: March 22, 2012
Harpur Cinema presents A Screaming Man at 7:30 p.m. Friday and Sunday, March 23 and 25, in LH-6. (Chad-France-Belgium, 2010), 92 min. Representing the under-recognized African cinema, this film by Mahamat-Saleh Haroun stages the tragic violence of colonialism and civil … Continue reading