Lalaine Little, graduate fellow in art history, will speak on “Towers of Faith: Eighteenth Century Philippine Fortress Churches” at noon Wednesday, March 21, in the IASH Conference Room (LN-1106). For more information, visit http://www2.binghamton.edu/iash/.
Other BU Blogs
- Catholicism and Transnational Human Rights Movements in Guatemala, 1968-1996
- Belarusian Author and Journalist Svetlana Alexievich Wins 2015 Nobel Prize in Literature
- Turkey and the War Against ISIS: A Reliable Ally?
- The Power of Objects: Ars Sacra and the Negotiation of the Sacred in Late Byzantium
- A Gauge of Our Faithfulness’: Religion and the Politics of Immigration Reform