If you missed the first Sunday Series concert on Feb. 26, you have another opportunity to hear the Binghamton University Music Department’s undergraduate and graduate students who are studying voice performance at 3 p.m. Sunday, March 18, in the Phelps Mansion Museum, 191 Court St., Binghamton. The program will have an international theme and will include songs from sung in Russian, Korean, English, Czech, German and Italian. The vocalists are students of Associate Professor Mary Burgess and Visiting Assistant Professor Thomas Goodheart. Tickets are $10 to the general public and free to Binghamton University students with an ID. A reception will follow. For reservations, call the Phelps Mansion at 607-722-4873.
Other BU Blogs
- Nukporfe African Drumming and Dance Ensemble
- International Coffee Hour
- MRC Global Fiesta to be held Dec. 4
- Tuesday, November 19: Friedheim Memorial Lecture/Recital: Opera at the Piano, Liszt’s Transcriptions from Wagner
- Colloquium to examine “Armed Group Competition and Civilian Abuse in Multiparty Civil Wars”