Other BU Blogs
- Catholicism and Transnational Human Rights Movements in Guatemala, 1968-1996
- Belarusian Author and Journalist Svetlana Alexievich Wins 2015 Nobel Prize in Literature
- Turkey and the War Against ISIS: A Reliable Ally?
- The Power of Objects: Ars Sacra and the Negotiation of the Sacred in Late Byzantium
- A Gauge of Our Faithfulness’: Religion and the Politics of Immigration Reform
Daily Archives: March 12, 2012
Joseph Lam, director of the Confucius Institute at the University of Michigan and professor of musicology at the University of Michigan, will discuss “Music and Eroticism in Kunqu” from 4:40-5:50 p.m. Tuesday, March 13, in AA-G019. Traditional kunqu performs many … Continue reading