Other BU Blogs
- Catholicism and Transnational Human Rights Movements in Guatemala, 1968-1996
- Belarusian Author and Journalist Svetlana Alexievich Wins 2015 Nobel Prize in Literature
- Turkey and the War Against ISIS: A Reliable Ally?
- The Power of Objects: Ars Sacra and the Negotiation of the Sacred in Late Byzantium
- A Gauge of Our Faithfulness’: Religion and the Politics of Immigration Reform
Daily Archives: March 7, 2012
The 2011-12 Harpur College Dean’s Speaker Series, co-sponsored by the Department of Asian and Asian American Studies, presents a public lecture by David Stahl, associate professor of AAAS, on “Imag(in)ing War Trauma in Sakaguchi Ango’s “The Idiot” and Oe Kenzaburo’s … Continue reading