“Negotiating Trade: Commercial Institutions and Cross-Cultural Exchange in the Medieval and Early Modern World,” 1p.m., Friday, Sep. 24: UUW-324 and UUW-325; Saturday, Sep. 25: Fine Arts. Free to all Binghamton University students and faculty.
Sponsors: Center for Medieval and Early Renaissance Studies; The Harpur College Speakers Fund; Office of the Provost; Academic Program and Faculty Development Fund; Departments of Art History, Asian and Asian American Studies, Classical and Near Eastern Studies, Economics, English, History, Judaic Studies, Political Science; The Institute for Advanced Studies in the Humanities; Harpur College of Arts and Sciences; Fernand Braudel Center for the Study of Economies, Historical Systems, and Civilizations; and The Institute for Asia and Asian Diasporas.
Register by Sept. 24. Call 777-2730 or email email@example.com.
Other BU Blogs
- Nukporfe African Drumming and Dance Ensemble
- International Coffee Hour
- MRC Global Fiesta to be held Dec. 4
- Tuesday, November 19: Friedheim Memorial Lecture/Recital: Opera at the Piano, Liszt’s Transcriptions from Wagner
- Colloquium to examine “Armed Group Competition and Civilian Abuse in Multiparty Civil Wars”