The Codex Cospi (or Codex Bologna) is a pre-Columbian Mesoamerican pictorial manuscript, included in the Borgia Group. It is currently located in the library of the University of Bologna.
Binghamton University owns the 1968 Graz facsimile of this work. To see inside this work, visit http://www.famsi.org/research/graz/cospi/thumbs_1.html
Codex Cospi; calendario messicano 4093, Biblioteca universitaria Bogogna; introd. and summary [by] K. A. Nowotny.
Published: Graz, Akademische Druck- u. Verlagsanstalt; distributed in the United States by F. A. Praeger 
Description: 31 p. illus. 23 cm. and accordion-fold., col. facsim. 19 cm.
Call Number: SPEC COLL F1219.c6549
To see Binghamton University Libraries’ copy of this work, visit Special Collections on the Second Floor of the Glenn G. Bartle Library [off of the North Reading Room].
Other BU Blogs
- Nukporfe African Drumming and Dance Ensemble
- International Coffee Hour
- MRC Global Fiesta to be held Dec. 4
- Tuesday, November 19: Friedheim Memorial Lecture/Recital: Opera at the Piano, Liszt’s Transcriptions from Wagner
- Colloquium to examine “Armed Group Competition and Civilian Abuse in Multiparty Civil Wars”